Shrewsbury Education Foundation runs on volunteers
SEF runs solely on volunteer power, and we need more volunteers to help raise funds to carry out our mission of supporting innovative and enriching programs for all Shrewsbury public school children – preschool through high school.
Many of the volunteer opportunities can be done right from the comfort of your own home and others will have you working with the Shrewsbury community.
Here are a few places where SEF needs volunteers:
- Updating SEF communiction materials – letters, flyers, this Web site, etc.
- Helping with our fund raising events.
- Planning additional SEF fund raisers that will not only increase SEF’s funds but will also make the Shrewsbury public more familiar with SEF.
- Send letters to our donors letting them know that their donation is appreciated.
- Planning for next year’s Grant Awards Event.
- Encouraging teachers to continue to submit high quality grant proposals that will benefit a large number of students.
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these activities or have suggestions for other SEF activities please contact any of the SEF Board Members.